I probably should have told you all sooner, but I am talking about creating a brand at the Nourished Food Blogger Conference in April!
I might just be a little more than excited to go. Food bloggers are a pretty awesome group, and I think that the gluten-free ones are pretty much the awesomest.
This is the first year for this particular conference, and I couldn’t be more excited to be part of it! I also am quite amazed at the caliber of people presenting. Here are just a few highlights:
- Silvana Nardone, the Editor-in-Chief of Easy Eats magazine & best-selling cookbook author
- Dianne Jacob – she wrote the book on food writing & blogging
- Karen Morgan – writer of the Black Bird Bakery cookbook & Blog
- Pete Bronski – co-author Artisinal Gluten-Free Cooking and Artisan Gluten-Free Cupcakes
- Cybele Pascal – the author of 2 (soon to be 3) awesome guten-free cookbooks
My name is on a list with all of those amazing people. Now, I am not a master blogger, but I know a lot about branding and design which is what my session will focus on. The tickets are incredibly reasonably priced at $135. If you want to register for the event, tickets are on sale now. (If you found out about this conference, please click on the link from my site to let them know that I sent you, so that they ask me to come back again 🙂 ). This is the day before the Chicago GFAF Expo, so you can come to the blogging conference on Friday and taste your way through bunches of new gluten-free foods the next day!
Nourished Food Blogger Conference
Friday, April 13, 2012
Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, a suburb of Chicago
70 Yorktown Center
Lombard, IL 60148
Oh, and if you come, I would love to meet you for a drink the night before!